WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small amounts of information that are stored in the browser used by each user so that the server remembers certain information that it can later use.
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES ARE THERE?
According to the purpose:
- Session Cookies: Type of cookies designed to recapture and store data while the user accesses a web page.
- Technical cookies: Those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it, for example, control the traffic and the communication of data, identify the session, access parts of restricted access, remember the elements that make up an order, carry out the purchase process of an order, carry out the application for registration or participated in a claim, use security elements during the navigation, store contents for the diffusion of videos or share contents through social media.
- Personalization cookies: Those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user terminal as per exemple will be in the language, the type of browser a through which it is accessed, the regional configuration, etc.
- Cookies for analysis: Those that benefit from personal or third-party transactions, which allow us to quantify the name of the user and also to carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the utilization that do the users of the service offer.
- Advertising cookies: Those that, ben treated by the company or by third parties, allow to manage in the most efficient way possible the offer of the advertising space that has been on the website.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: Those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, if found, the publisher has included in a web page, application or platform from which it provides the service. These cookies store information on the behavior of the users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows to develop a specific profile to show advertising based on them.
According to the property:
- Own cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the publisher and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
WHICH COOKIES ARE USED ON THIS WEBSITE?
- _gat: Cookie placed by Google Analytics. Functionality: To filter requests from bots. Purpose: Statistics (anonymous). Retention period: 1 minute
- _gid: Cookie placed by Google Analytics. Functionality: To count and track pageviews. Purpose: Statistics (anonymous). Retention period: 1 day
- _ga: Cookie placed by Google Analytics. Functionality: To count and track pageviews. Purpose: Statistics (anonymous). Retention period: 2 years
- WordPress cookies: Used for the correct functioning of the WordPress content manager. Retention period: 2 years
We use third party cookies. In this case, Cookies are used for statistical purposes related to the visits it receives and the pages that are consulted, and their use is accepted when browsing through it. If you want more information about the types of tracking cookies and Google data analysis Click here.
HOW TO DELETE COOKIES FROM YOUR BROWSER?
To find out how to delete cookies from your browser: